Hari ini saya nak berkongsi tentang 'health eating'..
hukhukk..ttiba da jadi macam pakar permakanan yang nak bceramah bagai kan..but who cares?? What other people think of u, is none of ur business..rite??
okies, stop membebel..Nak crite pasal Sugar ni..it has no real nutrition tau, berlebihan sugar boleh menyebabkan health problems such as obesity, diabetes and etccccc.
Kebanyakkan high fructose corn syrup -the man-made super-sweetener dijumpai di dalam processed foods. Hurmm, bukan perkara yang mudah untuk mengelakkan daripada all those added sugar, tapi boleh try thes tips..
- Don't add sugar to foods and drinks. Having your coffee, tea and cereals sans sugar is the easiest way to reduce your sugar intake. Too bland for your liking? Try flavoring up with natural sweeteners such as cinnamon and vanilla instead.
- Cut back on processed and packaged foods like dried fruits and cookies which are typically laden with added sugar. Opt for natural fresh foods (fruits, veggies, meats) and cook them your.
- Don't be misled by 'healthy' sugars. All sugars are sugars. Brown or raw sugar isn't any healthier than others.
- Read food labels to find out if a product contains added sugars. Look out for the words "high-fructose corn syrup", "corn syrup", "fruit juice concentrate", "cane sugar", "brown sugar", "raw sugar".
- Track your sugar intake. Look up the "total sugars" on the nutrition label and divide that number by four -- that's the number of teaspoons of sugar you're consuming.
- Go for unsweetened, whole-grain cereals. Even some 'healthy' cereals can contain added sugar. Shop for your breakfast cereals carefully by looking at their ingredient lists.
- Cut back on sodas and soft drinks. They're basically just liquid sugar -- one average can contains about 10 teaspoons of sugar!
- Trade juice drinks and "fruit flavored" beverages (packed with sugar and no real fruit juice) for 100 percent fruit juice.
- Buy plain yogurt and toss in real fruits, instead of eating fruit-flavored yogurts.
- Watch out for fat-free products. These may look healthier than their regular versions, but manufacturers often add extra sugar to make them palatable. If in doubt, always check the nutrition label.
Okey tak tips tu crdt to lifestyle??nak find out ur healthy lifestyle click here.
p.s : hari ini yang happy coz no need to 'kytsks'..sangat bahagia..lalallalala